High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

OK, battle between two legends: 288xp vs 394xp

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:49 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Glad to see this thread is still kickin'!

My 394 project had to be put on the back burner for now. I have to save my extra side money to purchase a rifle from a relative who passed away awhile back. Late New Haven Winchester 94 Trapper in 45 Colt NIB, never fired. I can't pass up a chance to keep one of my Uncle's rifles in the family and it's just too cool to see it sold off to a stranger...

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

My 394 project had to be put on the back burner for now. I have to save my extra side money to purchase a rifle from a relative who passed away awhile back. Late New Haven Winchester 94 Trapper in 45 Colt NIB, never fired. I can't pass up a chance to keep one of my Uncle's rifles in the family and it's just too cool to see it sold off to a stranger...
Somethings are more important than saws...

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Right choice for sure.