High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST Ohio Race GTG

Jdrepair

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
A non super 024 with a 44mm 026 jug should be 45.6cc by my calculations.

Will that do the trick?

I'll have to try one.
I just got done last night putting a 44mm 026 jug on a 024av. I used a farmertec mug for the experiment and tried my hand at porting it which didn't go as well as I would have liked I ended up going a fuzz too wide and it now slightly freeports I used a meateor piston and rings this piston was left over from a 026 I rebuilt and the piston pin location didn't seem right or the deck height was too tall but it was fine for this build. I think I ended up taking about 55 tho off the base of the jug to get 18 tho of squish I cleaned up the intake and opened the windows in the piston slightly and put it together. Everything else is stock except the muffler is opened up. I haven't got a tank of gas through it yet but it seems to really pull in the cut. It's way more powerful than my stock 024 I just rebuilt last year and I'm looking forward to getting some time on it to see how it compares to my 260. Also had to shave the find off the top of the jug to fit under the 024 plastic I think there is some potential here but I'm pretty new to this and I'm still learning alot thought I'd share what I learned on this hope it helps. John

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just got done last night putting a 44mm 026 jug on a 024av. I used a farmertec mug for the experiment and tried my hand at porting it which didn't go as well as I would have liked I ended up going a fuzz too wide and it now slightly freeports I used a meateor piston and rings this piston was left over from a 026 I rebuilt and the piston pin location didn't seem right or the deck height was too tall but it was fine for this build. I think I ended up taking about 55 tho off the base of the jug to get 18 tho of squish I cleaned up the intake and opened the windows in the piston slightly and put it together. Everything else is stock except the muffler is opened up. I haven't got a tank of gas through it yet but it seems to really pull in the cut. It's way more powerful than my stock 024 I just rebuilt last year and I'm looking forward to getting some time on it to see how it compares to my 260. Also had to shave the find off the top of the jug to fit under the 024 plastic I think there is some potential here but I'm pretty new to this and I'm still learning alot thought I'd share what I learned on this hope it helps. John
Great info

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have more three cube, all of them i am pretty sure, but i have to pull the actual races from the video which i left running continuously

It was supposed to record for about 9 hours but i didnt read the reviews closely enough amd didnt realize an external battery was required so i didnt get much beyond the three cubes

I have the other stuff i need for all day recording now

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have more three cube, all of them i am pretty sure, but i have to pull the actual races from the video which i left running continuously

It was supposed to record for about 9 hours but i didnt read the reviews closely enough amd didnt realize an external battery was required so i didnt get much beyond the three cubes

Didn't read or couldn't read?

Thank for the vids sod cutter

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

So you're dragging a car battery around to all the gtg's now? Cool

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Next batch of the 3 cube bouts, i will post 4 a day for a few days till they are all up

Eric ran out of blank rounds and Ron went on peripheral body language :zplayita:

They got it right on the second try and damn was this one close, Ron has the only Stihl I have seen challenge the 346XP (Jonsered), now that was a Fargin' race!!!

DexterDay

Hello?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Next batch of the 3 cube bouts, i will post 4 a day for a few days till they are all up

Eric ran out of blank rounds and Ron went on peripheral body language :zplayita:

They got it right on the second try and damn was this one close, Ron has the only Stihl I have seen challenge the 346XP (Jonsered), now that was a Fargin' race!!!

Had to watch frame by frame. Looked like Ron had him here, because the angle of the saw makes it look like he had it. But...

Screenshot_20170406-213046.jpg

After further review!! Shawns straight cut ended up dropping first.

Screenshot_20170406-213827.jpg

Great race!!!!! In real time? No one could tell who won!! No one!

And you can see the time on YouTube. It's the same time frame, but .100ths of a second apart in real time.