Official whats you temp this morning thread

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well guess what, got over my brothers house this morning, walked into the basement and he had most of his R/C gas boats out cleaning them up and getting them running, asked him when the rain stops next week, can we play with them in the front yard. He replied maybe the back yard. They saying now maybe two weeks worth of rain.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dey was rong!! No winter mix overnight, was 26 minutes of sunshine while 36° outside the van, inside van t-shirt tanning:meparto:practice temp may have gone up since. Streets clear, piles of snow scattered around parking lots, my drive was clearing when I left hours ago.

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
45°F and more rain, has rained almost two weeks straight.

Yep. Raining here in middle Tennessee again now. Sucks a@@

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was -1F this morning.

At least you don't have to shovel your moisture. Moved 10" of snow yesterday, more expected friday, sat and sunday.
Yes sir you are correct,but everything is flooding, kids are out of schools because of it and I work at a waste water treatment plant pushing 30 million gallons of water a day through a plant designed for half that. Cant get anything done outside at all. Get home and just hope they don't call you back in to work because someone called out. So its basically the same as having to much snow lol. Ok I'm done whining, but all this rain still sucks a@@.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all have a slow thaw don't y'all, still raining and isn't soaking in like it was two weeks ago, now it just sits and floods. They say it might be clear Monday with no rain, I hope. Don't need no snow mobiles to get around, maybe a jet ski.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir you are correct,but everything is flooding, kids are out of schools because of it and I work at a waste water treatment plant pushing 30 million gallons of water a day through a plant designed for half that. Cant get anything done outside at all. Get home and just hope they don't call you back in to work because someone called out. So its basically the same as having to much snow lol. Ok I'm done whining, but all this rain still sucks a@@.

Y'all gonna get any sunshine Monday?

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Y'all gonna get any sunshine Monday?

Yeah suppose to start getting some Sunday and rain is going to be gone for awhile.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was close 2 60°s this afternoon used up the warmth. About 5 a.m. they expect 23° Monday to get above freezing somewhere around noon
EDIT: 21° actual

Last edited:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
-21F now, supposed to get up to 0. Average high 33, low 16. Hows the flooding in TN?
Flooding is over with. But a lot of people now have to deal with after effects of it. Raining again today but it's not supposed to amount to anything. Stay warm bud.

S Sidwell

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was nice yesterday but they say rain coming back in again this evening. Been cloudy so far this weekend. It's nice right now and everything is blooming.
8ac630ddd04acbb671dea193ac1f24c0.jpg