High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Shemane Witmer Raffle Prize Selection Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I looked and can't find his name so I text @Scotty Overkill he started the gfm and can maybe see stuff I can't.

Scott should be able to see the name for each of the anonymous donors. My guess that is the confusion. Let’s get this cleared up before we go any further.

LOMartin

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:34 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BIG Thank You to everyone putting in work on a weekend to organize all this.

These things are never quick and easy, and it tells a lot about the cause and the great people involved that others take their time to put this together.

Again Thank you to the all the organizers and donators.

This has to be one of the best/tightest knit forums I have ever been apart of.

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen I know I'm not perfect. I got thrown into this of none of my doing. There were very clear instructions to leave screen names with donations. I can't say all anonymous donation 37 is from cwn877. If you don't agree with how I did you go to the go fund me and sort out the *s-word show and do it yourself. I'll gladly have randy delete this one.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
BIG Thank You to everyone putting in work on a weekend to organize all this.

These things are never quick and easy, and it tells a lot about the cause and the great people involved that others take their time to put this together.

Again Thank you to the all the organizers and donators.

This has to be one of the best/tightest knit forums I have ever been apart of.

This can’t be said enough! A HUGE thankyou to all involved in making this happen.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Listen I know I'm not perfect. I got thrown into this of none of my doing. There were very clear instructions to leave screen names with donations. I can't say all anonymous donation 37 is from cwn877. If you don't agree with how I did you go to the go fund me and sort out the *s-word show and do it yourself. I'll gladly have randy delete this one.
I do not envy the task you are doing, but I/we do appreciate your time and effort Chris. I will make no further suggestions and let the powers that be make them.

Cwn877

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't mind suggestions at all. There were very clear instructions for entering and leaving a screen name with the donation or any of the people involved. If I made a mistake I apologize but everyone doesn't get a trophy for showing up. Do we run saws and process timber and firewood or play tiddlywinks?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Yall could *f-word up a wet dream. @Cwn877 you're doing a great job. This ain't the first raffle and instructions were very clear. Tough *s-word, it's about helping people anyways. I won't muddy this up anymore I'll be looking for notifications on my phone yall have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.