High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Official Fundraiser Thread for Lillian (AlfA01)

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
2:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$4810 raised from 75 donors. We have an appeal hearing on the 27th and immediately after the custody paperwork will be filed.

Thanks to all you guys we are moving. 11 more days to get in on the giveaway. Drawing on Sept 1st.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prize #14:
18 pcs. set of metric very high quality Solid-Carbide drills by HAM Präzision.

Half mm diameter increments + diameters suitable for metric threads - 3.0 to 10.0mm.

Set will include the following diameters in millimeters:
3.0 / 3.3 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.2 / 4.5 / 5.0 / 5.5 / 6.0 / 6.5 / 6.7 / 7.0 / 7.5 / 8.0 / 8.5 / 9.0 / 9.5 / 10.0

Shipping covered by donor.

Last edited:

morewood

Mr. Awesome
Local time
8:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I started back to work last week and I completely forgot until I had some free time this morning. Got the donation in earlier. Hope the girl can find her way back to you sooner rather than later. Good luck with everything going on.

Mr Awesome

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Καλό μήνα (kalo mina)...that's have a good month in Greek. We say it at the first of the month.

The day has finally come to conclude this Giveaway. I'll be drawing names in just a bit. I wanted to take this time to thank everyone that has sent donations, prayers and messages of support.

My family and I are very grateful to have each and everyone of you in our lives. The show of support here on OPE has been outstanding.

As I said before, if you find yourselves on this side of the globe, don't hesitate to let us know...you have an open invitation to our house.

Final totals were $5475 from 89 donors as of midnight west coast time. The funding site will be left open indefinitely.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to donate again after the GFM snafu. My apologies for the trouble that were caused.

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, on to the fun part...

A couple of guidelines to go by for the drawing. Hopefully we'll be able to avoid any confusion and this will go smoothly...

The good news...there were no Anonymous donors. I haven't tracked down a couple of usernames, but I have everyone's email address from PP, so we should be able to contact everyone that donated.

1. I'll draw an equal number of names to prizes plus three alternates to start...one prize per donor.

2. If you are drawn and don't want a prize, you have a couple of options--pass or donate it to another member.

3. First drawn will have first choice of prize and so on.

4. Have a prize in mind that you would like to have. Also, if you plan to gift your prize to another member, have that person in mind as well.

5. Everyone has work and isn't on the site daily, so we'll give each person 24 hours to select a prize when their time comes. After that we'll move on to the next person drawn.

6. If you have any questions, complaints or suggestions, please shoot me a PM. Let's keep the thread free for prize selection until all the guys have had a chance to pick.

I think that's got it covered. Good luck to everyone.

IMG_20190901_103638.jpg

Last edited:

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited:

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just an FYI, I have not been pinged having been mentioned in this thread.

Not a big deal, but others may encounter the same forum behaviour so I thought I mention it.

Congratulations to everyone that contributed to this cause.
Hopefully Lillian will come into a loving and safe home.

Cheers :beer-toast1: