SOLD OE Husqvarna 372xp OE

Trader history (0)

shorthunter

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I bought this saw as a good running, ported 372 from a guy who used to be an active member on here. Ran a few tanks through it, let it collect dust for a few months and then posted it for sale. A few guys beat me up about trying to sell his work so I took the saw apart and checked everything over. I only found one thing that I would consider a no-no, red RTV silicone was used to seal the cylinder. All of the covers are OEM, bottom end is clean, no helicoils that I could find.

Prior to reassembly I cleaned up the red RTV, ditched the ported cylinder and installed a nice clean OEM cylinder I had stashed away. Instead of reusing the OEM double ring piston from the cylinder, I elected to install a Meteor single ring piston with a Caber ring. I can include the original piston if someone wants it.

No base gasket, sealed with Permatex Motoseal, squish is .020". Muffler has a well done mod. Asking $550

DSCF3619.JPG DSCF3614.JPG DSCF3617.JPG DSCF3616.JPG DSCF3611.JPG

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought this saw as a good running, ported 372 from a guy who used to be an active member on here. Ran a few tanks through it, let it collect dust for a few months and then posted it for sale. A few guys beat me up about trying to sell his work so I took the saw apart and checked everything over. I only found one thing that I would consider a no-no, red RTV silicone was used to seal the cylinder. All of the covers are OEM, bottom end is clean, no helicoils that I could find.

Prior to reassembly I cleaned up the red RTV, ditched the ported cylinder and installed a nice clean OEM cylinder I had stashed away. Instead of reusing the OEM double ring piston from the cylinder, I elected to install a Meteor single ring piston with a Caber ring. I can include the original piston if someone wants it.

No base gasket, sealed with Permatex Motoseal, squish is .020". Muffler has a well done mod. Asking $550

View attachment 164394 View attachment 164395 View attachment 164396 View attachment 164397 View attachment 164398
Nice saw
Glws

Yotaismygame

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Post it Locally. A clean 372 around here will sell like tacos from a taco truck parked outside a fat kid camp on the day they get released. :banana:

shorthunter

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I did the other day, lots of messages, still no cash. May end up trading it for a clean set of vortec heads & cash

Yotaismygame

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Last three I sold took about a week. Good luck with the sale. Someone will scoop up a good deal.