Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish. Too much to do here to take off.
I feel ya, all of our family travel plans were put on hold this cuz my 8 month old HATES being in his carseat for more than an hour. And he will not relent until he is out. Stubborn he is

Not yet, but a nieghbor said his mom comes around as well. Supposedly there is a resident mountain lion as well.

Let me guess the realtors didn't mention all that lol.

Set some trail cameras up slacker

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I feel ya, all of our family travel plans were put on hold this cuz my 8 month old HATES being in his carseat for more than an hour. And he will not relent until he is out. Stubborn he is

Let me guess the realtors didn't mention all that lol.

Set some trail cameras up slacker
Lol no they didn't, but kind of expected we are pretty far off the beaten path. My grandpa said nobody is going to be able to find us here. I told him that was the idea lol.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lol no they didn't, but kind of expected we are pretty far off the beaten path. My grandpa said nobody is going to be able to find us here. I told him that was the idea lol.

Nice!

Speaking of being off the beaten path I bought some old barn tin today of CL. After driving down some desolate 1 lane gravel roads surrounded by cattle I come across what seemed to be a whole neighborhood where the guy lived. I was truly like WTF? why live out here when people live this close lol.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice!

Speaking of being off the beaten path I bought some old barn tin today of CL. After driving down some desolate 1 lane gravel roads surrounded by cattle I come across what seemed to be a whole neighborhood where the guy lived. I was truly like WTF? why live out here when people live this close lol.
Lmao that was how the old house was. Just 5 minutes from the masses lol.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
11:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice!

That's me way out but got people up my azz. The kind of neighbor s you don't want.
But everything changes like the weather. But it takes something as well if you let it.
After having one of them put glass out where my little girls play. I haven't been the same started feeding the old guy and thats okay. I think these neighbors wish they would have left me alone instead of trying to run me out. Now they want out everything changes man just like the weather does.
Guy that put glass out been gone a little while now. Don't know what happened to him just disappeared might of died hard to say. Everything been left for the critters. Part of me would like to know where he is seeing how I haven't got satisfaction. I tried many nights waiting for him to creep around. I was going to bust him up. I would have made him thankful to walk. Crazy chit but you can only push a man so far when he's on the edge.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's me way out but got people up my azz. The kind of neighbor s you don't want.
But everything changes like the weather. But it takes something as well if you let it.
After having one of them put glass out where my little girls play. I haven't been the same started feeding the old guy and thats okay. I think these neighbors wish they would have left me alone instead of trying to run me out. Now they want out everything changes man just like the weather does.
Guy that put glass out been gone a little while now. Don't know what happened to him just disappeared might of died hard to say. Everything been left for the critters. Part of me would like to know where he is seeing how I haven't got satisfaction. I tried many nights waiting for him to creep around. I was going to bust him up. I would have made him thankful to walk. Crazy chit but you can only push a man so far when he's on the edge.
If that mfer died he got of easy. That was some serious bs.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Lmao that was how the old house was. Just 5 minutes from the masses lol.
I mean if you're going to be able to see your neighbors house then might as well live in town so your close to the liquor store ya know. But thats just me. I've found nice property up north of me. Its just the 3 hour round trip to work is the deal killer.

I would of been done over the edge on that *s-word. You have more self control than me.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello Farmer Of The Leads.
Mornin Boss.....me an the bride went up to Scott's ( the gtg ) place last year to see how the painting of his house is coming along. I'll have to take a few pics an post them on here, sure looks different than you remember it. Just didnt check me fone after that.

Mornins to the rest of you humpers....

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
mGONJCd.gif

Status