Not open for further replies.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
5:01 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Trying to decide what to do for the rest of the morning.... with it raining makes me wish I could have went to the GTG.
Hew missed a goodin buddy. They speak a different language up here, it's bad when the only person you can understand is a hillbilly from WV......[emoji23]

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
dog-gifs-guaranteed-to-put-a-smile-on-your-face-xx-photos-13.gif

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hew missed a goodin buddy. They speak a different language up here, it's bad when the only person you can understand is a hillbilly from WV......[emoji23]

Hillbilly vernacular transcends mountain ranges & timezones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning guys we got the rains again.
I really fugged the muffler up on the redmax. Was heating the crimp up to open it up and it wasn't having it. So got a little rough while it was in the vise. Ended up denting it pretty good. Went in through the back side and hogged it out.
Had to modify a echo clutch tool to get the rim off to change over to 3/8. Only to find out after it was off that I didn't have a small spline around:BangHead:

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:01 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning guys we got the rains again.
I really fugged the muffler up on the redmax. Was heating the crimp up to open it up and it wasn't having it. So got a little rough while it was in the vise. Ended up denting it pretty good. Went in through the back side and hogged it out.
Had to modify a echo clutch tool to get the rim off to change over to 3/8. Only to find out after it was off that I didn't have a small spline around:BangHead:
Good morning Gunner how have you been doing,sorry to hear about that muffler glad all is well now.

Status
Not open for further replies.