beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy imported one of those itty bitty Suzuki mini trucks from Japan, 660 cc 3 cyl, 5 speed, 4wd with 2 hi, 4 he and 4 low with a hydraulic dump body. Oh yeah, its Right hand drive. He got the brilliant idea to put a plow on it. Not any old plow, but a stainless V plow.
After the 5ish inches of sky dandruff we got to test it out.

View attachment 219540

Mega cab for size comparison.

That little mini truck plowed snow like a CHAMP!!!
I see those at auctions quite often. Cool little buggy if you have a use for them.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My buddy imported one of those itty bitty Suzuki mini trucks from Japan, 660 cc 3 cyl, 5 speed, 4wd with 2 hi, 4 he and 4 low with a hydraulic dump body. Oh yeah, its Right hand drive. He got the brilliant idea to put a plow on it. Not any old plow, but a stainless V plow.
After the 5ish inches of sky dandruff we got to test it out.

View attachment 219540

Mega cab for size comparison.

That little mini truck plowed snow like a CHAMP!!!

There are a few private contractors that plow sidewalks for the city using these here. First time I saw the regular tire tracks I was shocked. Used to be all tracked vehicles or skid steers but not anymore.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
giphy.gif

18* here

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening smellers, already dropped to 5°F, good thing I got a sleigh full of hard maple to burn tonight, as it should drop well below zero by morning. Will get back into burning some pine from the wood igloo in the morning. Lol

View attachment 219564

The cold spell shouldn’t be too long, we’re already warming up and will all night. Supposed to be a fairly mild week overall.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys do yourself a favor call your mom.
My mother pased earlier today at her home. My youngest brother found her unresponsive. Been thinking about her last few days and ment to call but didn't.
Sorry for your loss Gunner. I lost my Mom 35 years ago to a Drunk Driver, didn't get to say goodbye. Called my Dad tonight and will do a better job of that going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.