Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:54 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You put on dedicated snow tires? Good on you. I just run all season, its a 2008 Exploder with 4.6 and does a lot of towing. Its my “work truck” and sees the most abuse.

I do run dedicated winters, it isn't law locally but some parts of Canada it is. I've been running them on all our vehicles for over 10 years now and wouldn't do it any different. Picked up this 2018 with the 3.5 EcoBoost last fall and had the stock all seasons on just a month before changing to the winters last year and this year the winters went on while everyone was at Randy's GTG, will be on until about Easter. This one really is a family hauler and doesn't see much abuse other than allowing the 7 year old to eat in it...

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
12:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I do run dedicated winters, it isn't law locally but some parts of Canada it is. I've been running them on all our vehicles for over 10 years now and wouldn't do it any different. Picked up this 2018 with the 3.5 EcoBoost last fall and had the stock all seasons on just a month before changing to the winters last year and this year the winters went on while everyone was at Randy's GTG, will be on until about Easter. This one really is a family hauler and doesn't see much abuse other than allowing the 7 year old to eat in it...

Those Ecoboosts are sweet. You modding it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuratecMan10

GFY! I'll never be straight !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I've been running Yokohamas on my Focus with the Duratec 2.0 since I got it. Handle really well. Winter time I pump up the psi to 35, summer keep it at 32. Evens out the MPG and running 93 with a tune helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
86129721.png

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
6:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys,
Went to my dentist, started with a root filling, as feared gotta go on antibiotica since the damn infection had gone to my troat lymfes, anyway, except the price I'm in good mood, no pain! Next hour is on thursday.
Went for 1 hour spinning cycle, didnt expect it but got a new record - 950 calories.

Happy Birthday @ray benson & @David Young !!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn apartment below my daughter’s college apartment (second level) had a kitchen fire this morning...torched the kitchen pretty good before the fire department could get it out. Of course it filled their apartment slam full of smoke. She and her roomie don’t have to move...but it just goes to show how *s-wordt can get out of hand quick-like. I met the two gals about a year ago who have the apartment beneath them...complete knuckleheads and dumb as dirt would be an understatement. At least nobody was hurt.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn apartment below my daughter’s college apartment (second level) had a kitchen fire this morning...torched the kitchen pretty good before the fire department could get it out. Of course it filled their apartment slam full of smoke. She and her roomie don’t have to move...but it just goes to show how *s-wordt can get out of hand quick-like. I met the two gals about a year ago who have the apartment beneath them...complete knuckleheads and dumb as dirt would be an understatement. At least nobody was hurt.
Real lucky they are
Smoke does a lot of damage to electronics
Hopefully it didn't get to your kid's computer's and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.