Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a question for Mr. @Czed

It appears you are the resident Tim the Toolman, so...

What nail gun do I need to get for driving 16's in hardwood?
I understand that is a tall order. Used and new, please. Air or battery power, Idk :nusenuse:

I've used every nail gun made I'd say. At least until ten years ago. The very best gun I've ever used in a Senco Frame Pro 600. Sadly, they don't make that gun any longer. It's replacement, the Frame Pro 660......not really rebuildable. Any good gun should drive any nail in green oak though. Now.....you mentioned a 16. In gun nails, a "16" is a 3.5" nail. A "12" is 3.25", and a "10" is 3". Choose wisely.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i-want-thaaaat-6.jpg

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
[He's a tool.

Is he? I've been watching him for about a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Real tree guys know he's a poser. He's done some very sketchy stuff and nearly killed himself a couple times.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening men. Not much added to the work bench area but this tool cart. I haven't bought anything for years from Harbor Freight. Most of their stuff has been second rate to say the least. But Sunday I was "studying" the Black Friday/Black Weekend/Cyber Monday/Cyber week ads and came across this US General Tool Cart. It was $50.00 off down to $179.00. So off to Harbor Freight I went and this is it. It is really nicely built. Their ICON hand tools seem to be pretty nice as well. I have 2 tool cabinets full of older Craftsman not the new junk.
IMG_0603.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you all for sticking by me in this ProMac deal...

I’ve been a hard mf’r for many years now. I’m not sure what has kept me this way after my Corps years. I never let it affect me towards my children. When my son was born I was knee deep in the Corps...when my daughter came along seven years after Jared was born, it changed me...changed me as a Marine, a man and father. Something about a baby girl puts you in your place...a daddy’s place.

My kids have taught me a lot. They’ve tried my patience a million times over. They’ve showed me in their young minds growing up, that I was wrong in my judgements and decisions, and they still do to this day. They’re great responsible kids, 28 and 21 respectively. No drugs, no smoking. Will they drink a beer, shot of some good stuff, you can bet your ass on that. And that’s ok...hell, they’re grown.

I guess my point is... and patience is a virtue...I had to go back and read many of my comments in the ProMac build thread. I was a little embarrassed with some, but most were spot on. I let my Marine, hot-headed mentality get the best of me with some comments. And it contradicted my ‘what’s most important to me...my kiddos’ lifestyle.

Things like this ordeal make you step back and think, at least it should...with what you say, how you address things, in life, in general. Jim was absolutely wrong in this equation how he acted...

...and I had a team of folks who gave a *s-wordt in this, and covered my ass...that’s what a foxhole, a fight and war is all about!

Thank you brothers...Semper Fi!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got an honest question here..how many folks watched Rudolph tonight? I haven’t missed that damn one-hour deal in decades. I watch it every damn year. It reminds me of when I was a kid...reminds me even more watching it with my kids when they were coming up. And they love watching it to this day.

Good night folks...stay warm, sleep well.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got an honest question here..how many folks watched Rudolph tonight? I haven’t missed that damn one-hour deal in decades. I watch it every damn year. It reminds me of when I was a kid...reminds me even more watching it with my kids when they were coming up. And they love watching it to this day.

Good night folks...stay warm, sleep well.

Love that special. Reminds me I was born in the wrong decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.