Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought so, but I didn't see any available last time I looked. Going to Athens on Wednesday. I'll stop by his shop. Thanks Tor.
just logged into his webshop Dan, he is empty of them.
https://www.dlastore.com/e_store/pi...g-x-torq-autotune-jonsered-cs2252-cs2253.html

Good morning Tor hope you have a great Sunday stay safe out there today my friend :icon_cafe:
hi Todd,
Got done what I had to get done today, my psysically shape isnt much to brag about nowadays, duh them chains was heavy tto get on da tractor!
I hope you experience a beautiful Sunday buddy!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning guy's
85865090.jpg

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
3:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning tallywackers. Just got dun pushing 8inchs of snow an slush around. Got the neighbor's drive while I was out there an he got me 5 gal of diesel for my brother. Hope he stays around longer than the other folks that rented there. Have a goodin boys.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
2:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Saw Spankies! Decent day today. Some sun and finally no wind. Around 55F as the high.

More saws today. Got another shipment in. 661, 462, 2511 and 572. A lot new iron passing through.

Ya'll have a good one.

View attachment 159924

Wow that 2511 looks like a toy next to those others...

How was your trip Gary? Did you guys get any snow while you were gone ?

No new snow at home, hardly ever snows when it is -20. Looking at the sky this morning it is a beauty, could almost be July (unless you open the door).

Pretty rapid changes while in Dallas though, walked back to the hotel at 2am Sat after the night out and was 70, 7am loading on the shuttly to the show was 37. The locals thought I was nuts in shirt sleeves while they had parkas, beanies and gloves on...

Status
Not open for further replies.