Not open for further replies.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
5:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It was actually 200. He said you could really tell the difference in how they sounded when the exhaust opened at 80°. And then laughed at us for using stock numbers. :facepalm::risas3:

He said mine sounded like that but I haven’t seen a video. I’ve done xpw at 94 and they pulled decent with good compression. Canadian guy asked for one like that.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m tired. Stressing on what the house will be assessed at; here in NC the assessors run the market and due to the hurricane everyone is being assessed basically the same to “keep from artificially inflating the market”. So these douchebags are telling us that our house in pristine condition with a schit ton of upgrades (added insulation, in-wall/in-ceiling home theater system, 8 camera security system with 8 terabyte hard-drive, hard wired 8,000 watt generator, whole house HEPA filter, .5 acre fenced in backyard, screened in porch and deck, a/c unit in the garage, insulated garage door....) is valued the same as a house that has been rented out and poorly maintained since 2012.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m tired. Stressing on what the house will be assessed at; here in NC the assessors run the market and due to the hurricane everyone is being assessed basically the same to “keep from artificially inflating the market”. So these douchebags are telling us that our house in pristine condition with a schit ton of upgrades (added insulation, in-wall/in-ceiling home theater system, 8 camera security system with 8 terabyte hard-drive, hard wired 8,000 watt generator, whole house HEPA filter, .5 acre fenced in backyard, screened in porch and deck, a/c unit in the garage, insulated garage door....) is valued the same as a house that has been rented out and poorly maintained since 2012.

That's what GFY's are for.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

99f680109923ff552a03b5ff41449ee9.jpg

Sent from Hoskey Hills

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's what GFY's are for.

I wish I could twll them to GFY. But, with a mortgage, especially a VA loan, the loan is directly proportionate to the assessed value of the home. So literally whatever the assessor says its worth is the max that a loan company will lend anyone. So for someone like me who did specific upgrades with a view of longevity and value, it is all for naught.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish I could twll them to GFY. But, with a mortgage, especially a VA loan, the loan is directly proportionate to the assessed value of the home. So literally whatever the assessor says its worth is the max that a loan company will lend anyone. So for someone like me who did specific upgrades with a view of longevity and value, it is all for naught.

Must be some way to get a better outcome.

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Must be some way to get a better outcome.

We looked at the divisin of asking price and assessed value. If there is a difference you are pushed into “tidewater deliberation”. That ives you (actually your realtor/agent) an opportunity to plead your case as to why your asking price is higher than your assessed value. Aince the hurricane everyone who has gone to tidewater has either completely lost or only gained a marginal amount.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We looked at the divisin of asking price and assessed value. If there is a difference you are pushed into “tidewater deliberation”. That ives you (actually your realtor/agent) an opportunity to plead your case as to why your asking price is higher than your assessed value. Aince the hurricane everyone who has gone to tidewater has either completely lost or only gained a marginal amount.

Fuggers probably want a kickback.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bull *s-word.

Take the additions you did with you.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Burn that fukker down!

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
5:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
good morning Todd,
My Friday went nice, finish promised port work.
Wife and me watch "The Voice 2019 Norway", there was one participant who was amazing, best I've ever seen on such a program.

How has your Friday been Buddy?
Very well kind sir thanks for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.