Not open for further replies.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got an update on my buddy Gary, they are gonna pull him off life support tomorrow 8am. Wish you guess could of met him. He was an old gear head and could *B-S.... with ya all day long. View attachment 159123
This from my front door to his. Gonna miss that guy.
That sucks, I hoped he would managed it even it was very critical.
Condolences to you and your family Wayne

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got an update on my buddy Gary, they are gonna pull him off life support tomorrow 8am. Wish you guess could of met him. He was an old gear head and could *B-S.... with ya all day long. View attachment 159123

Condolences.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The *s-wordty part was when I was visiting him today Rita was tell me this the best hes looked in weeks. She noticed his color was off and he refused to go see the doc. I almost think he knew he was about done here. He had Polio as a kid and bad been in a scooter the last 15 years and was starting to have a hard time getting in the car. And for how sharp he was he could of made it another 20 years if his legs would of let him.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry Wayne.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear this wayne. Death and suffering totally suck. Into the fire with it one day

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the Dodge plow truck pulled in blew two brake lines just before getting it in. That was fun almost ran over the tool box it's been sitting a while.
Reverse and first gear are out going to drop the pan in the morning and check it out.
View attachment 159108 View attachment 159109
My dodges always break down when the temps are near 0

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The *s-wordty part was when I was visiting him today Rita was tell me this the best hes looked in weeks. She noticed his color was off and he refused to go see the doc. I almost think he knew he was about done here. He had Polio as a kid and bad been in a scooter the last 15 years and was starting to have a hard time getting in the car. And for how sharp he was he could of made it another 20 years if his legs would of let him.

Remember him well.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Well, chit Wayne. Sorry to hear that buddy.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good mornin fellas. Off to basketball today with the grand kids, in 3 different towns. 24 hours from now I will be on the road to Oklahoma for a week of vacation! Year 20 something at the Chili Bowl in Tulsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.