Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason how have you been doing my friend
Evening Todd, doing good buddy. Trying to get two C-17's outta here today...one went to Functional Test for engine runs last night, the other will go shortly this morning. If we can't get 'em in the air and gone, probably have to work tomorrow, which is what I don't want to do. Got some plans with some Jarhead buddies from my local Marine Corps League Detachment for tomorrows' Marine Corps Birthday. If I gotta work, I'll have to catch up with them later.

How you been doing?

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and Clint. Got some snow last night so got an early start being I had to drive into Minneapolis. Only took me 30 minutes as there was hardly any traffic. Had a few dipsticks doing way under the speed limit in the fast lane. It’s people like that who cause accidents. Guess I’ll sit here in the van till 7 as I have to do some reading on the items I need to install first thing.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
8:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It gets even better. Setting here jawjackin an realized me bow is still laying on the ground. You guys have ruined me.
emoji2962.png
emoji2962.png

Bambi is courtesying through the forest without a care at all, because Rod's shootin' chit on OPE and forgot his bow. I'm crying....

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men and Clint. Got some snow last night so got an early start being I had to drive into Minneapolis. Only took me 30 minutes as there was hardly any traffic. Had a few dipsticks doing way under the speed limit in the fast lane. It’s people like that who cause accidents. Guess I’ll sit here in the van till 7 as I have to do some reading on the items I need to install first thing.

How is your better half doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.