AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Rope Rangers! Headed to 91F with clear skies. Watering fruit trees and the garden again today.

Noodled up quite a few rounds of firewood yesterday. Had a stash that's been drying for a while that I planned to sell to the firewood lot.

I could have split them with the ax, but my back has been a little stiff and a couple of my saws needed break-in time...win-win.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
7:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wouldn't know anything about that.....we had skeeters like this all summer...

Over 100 deaths from West Nile virus this year.

View attachment 142567

Did some chainsaw carvings to get mama ready for Halloween.....first carvings so be nice damnit! Lol.
View attachment 142600

View attachment 142596 View attachment 142598 View attachment 142599

Our city spends a fortune on mosquito control. In spring and every time we get a heavy rain they are out spraying larvacide in any standing water to keep them from maturing.

If that truly is your first time carving you are some sort of savant. Very well done.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
3:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks dang good [emoji106]Sent from Hoskey Hills

Thanks.

Our city spends a fortune on mosquito control. In spring and every time we get a heavy rain they are out spraying larvacide in any standing water to keep them from maturing.

If that truly is your first time carving you are some sort of savant. Very well done.

Thanks Gary. I've been watching vids from a couple of Canadian guys that do carving and decided to tear into it. The jack-o-lantern was with my 550 and the T425 Husky's.

We don't have any intervention yet. After the West Nile cases there may be some motivation to do pest control.

We use anti-mosquito products in the house, but they are still bad in the dawn and dusk hours.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
8:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So my second oldest came up to me to day and asked if we can get some saws out ( first time has asked me this:campeon::b1::dancer2: and so we get the Husky 35 , Makita 520i , 2153 and my new Flagg built 6100 ( more on this baby later) and the later was the only one the little guy could start lol. Dolmar FTW! View attachment 142523
Nice one there Wayne getting the CAD happening early I like it :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.