Not open for further replies.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen 3 Kia Sedonas loose there harmonic dampers around 80000 and they didnt cover it. Or the $550 they want for spark plug wires on the same van. I've heard they have gotten better but the damage is done for me.

I wouldn’t touch a Sedona either but most of the line up is solid.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stranger things?
I like that show.......it's like the X-Files and the Goonies had a baby. And that's what came out.

That's a good one. I've been trying to watch Doctor Who with the wife but fall asleep to quickly. I'm really cant wait for season 3 of Man in the high castle on Amazon prime. That's been a good one.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen 3 Kia Sedonas loose there harmonic dampers around 80000 and they didnt cover it. Or the $550 they want for spark plug wires on the same van. I've heard they have gotten better but the damage is done for me.

Dat's profiling

I would not own a kia either...

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's a good one. I've been trying to watch Doctor Who with the wife but fall asleep to quickly. I'm really cant wait for season 3 of Man in the high castle on Amazon prime. That's been a good one.
I've been a fan of Doctor Who since I was a kid.
I can remember watching it on PBS on the weekends.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
4:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I got a TV (dumb one), but it ain't even connected to the antenna. We use it just for movies when the kids have company.

We decided to disconnect and not watch TV at all.

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin' Damper Danglers! Hot again dammit. 90+ the next couple of days.

Weatherman says cooler temps by next weekend. If he lied....fugg him! Lol.

Stretching the legs on a few saws this AM. 562 is running nicely, but is a little stingy on oil. Gotta investigate.

550 is killing it, but I have to work out some heat issues. Ya'll have a good one...

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seen it last night. Fugging worthless lol

Yeth, but the humor was the point. Maybe you were too young to recall the Lorain Bobbit incident of whacking off her hubby's dic with a knife, whilst he was sleeping.

He said the gadget was being offered by Lorain Bobbit Inc. Then he called it a "dingus lopper". I found it fuggin hilarious.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got a TV (dumb one), but it ain't even connected to the antenna. We use it just for movies when the kids have company.

We decided to disconnect and not watch TV at all.
Smart man.

Mornin' Damper Danglers! Hot again dammit. 90+ the next couple of days.

Weatherman says cooler temps by next weekend. If he lied....fugg him! Lol.

Stretching the legs on a few saws this AM. 562 is running nicely, but is a little stingy on oil. Gotta investigate.

550 is killing it, but I have to work out some heat issues. Ya'll have a good one...
Have you seen the oiler mod thread?

Yeth, but the humor was the point. Maybe you were too young to recall the Lorain Bobbit incident of whacking off her hubby's dic with a knife, whilst he was sleeping.

He said the gadget was being offered by Lorain Bobbit Inc. Then he called it a "dingus lopper". I found it fuggin hilarious.

Lol that was not lost on me. I really think he could do a traveling stand up act. But this could be just me..........

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you seen the oiler mod thread?Lol that was not lost on me. I really think he could do a traveling stand up act. But this could be just me..........

I've seen the oiler thread but haven't even looked into this thing until now. I'm gonna see what's going on and check the obvious first, cause being stingy with oil on a 20" bar ain't cool.

It should oil a 24" no problem, but probably not a 25". Lol. I actually don't have much run time on this saw. I built it from a scrapped warranty saw parts and was borrowing carb screws from my 2171 to break it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.