AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
11:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I forgot the transom bracket. Got it welded up and painted. It's SS, but 304 tends to get a little surface rust and spotting. I sprayed it with two-part epoxy paint.
View attachment 138091

I get that brillo pad in the pic for free from the sponge factory here. They are cut offs and I've been using them to true up before spraying final coats.

Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Getting my azz kicked by a broken head bolt in a Kawi FH680D. Of course its broken about 3/8” below the surface. Already drilled it with left hand bits, heat/cool cycles with MMO and PB Blaster, welded a nut to it 3 times........ its about to get hit with a sledge hammer

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Belt sander off kilter?

Repair to a boss that holds a top cover bolt. It's been to Iowa for welding......then to PA for powder coating.....and then, I drilled a hole in it that went sideways and caused me a lot of grief.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Repair to a boss that holds a top cover bolt. It's been to Iowa for welding......then to PA for powder coating.....and then, I drilled a hole in it that went sideways and caused me a lot of grief.
Cockeyed Boss ? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Put your glasses on next time.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
But you got some shoreline and deep water. We have a few lakes but people use them things for playing. The few good spots I go to you could damn near jump over the water.
Remembering those days....always brought the shortest rod to get through the thickets. Best fishing ever for surface fun. A few big ones if there were deep holes. The mean stuff lives in the DE river and the ocean like tiger muskies and maco sharks :sisi3:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You need to find someone that pasteurizes milk the old fashioned way. A local diary farm next to me would use this way and the milk and ice cream they made never bothered me one bit. Unfortunately they cant sell to the public anymore because the local dairy COOP is a bunch of dicks and changed the rules to were he has to sell them all of his milk.
Jug of Dicks? Meh

Czed

Aluminium Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These any good?
Skip to main content

eBay

• Add to cart
    Watch

About this item

Condition
    New. A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all item conditions
    Quantity
    1 Oregon-410-120-510A-Electric-Bench-Grinder-$_1.JPG

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These any good?
Skip to main content

eBay

• Add to cart
    Watch

About this item

Condition
    New. A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable). Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag. See the seller's listing for full details. See all item conditions
    Quantity
    1 Oregon-410-120-510A-Electric-Bench-Grinder-View attachment 138128
Decent, but a file is better lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.