Status
Not open for further replies.

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
10:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I met this crabby old guy that owns a old mill close to were i work.Wasn't interested in giving me a tour said people always sealing stuff. I drive by on my way to work an stop to see him when I see him out. I left my bus card an told him to call if he ever needed help. To nite me an Harold got to help oil the workings of the mill. All the machines are still working after all these years. I guess the golden rule still works. I took some video of some of it an will post once I figure that out.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
You may have to upload it to YouTube then cut and past the link Rodney

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
my wife and me goes through the same emotions when we loose a dog.
First time for me was back in 03 where I had to put down Oscar due a failed back surgery, couldnt pass his grave for 1/2 a year.
When Prazzla left me in 15th due hearth failure, she pretty much took me with her, I've not come over the loss of her yet, the last one Nils left me in 18th due shoulder infection.
All my dogs has been wire hair dachs hund dogs, I spend several houndred hours each season at the field training them up as hunting dogs, pluss they live with us indoor as full grown family members.
I've ordered new ones now, one of them has the same motherline as Prazzla and Nils had, feels right for both wife & me.

Glenda and I got a couple of pups to help us too. Amos and Jimah. Jimah is a full blooded Catahoula, and Amos has a little hound in him.

Good morning men !!!!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mike. Tomatoes seem to do real well the two places I have them planted. That’s the first edible pepper I’ve had in 3 years of trying, finally found the right spot in the yard.

Radishes didn’t do well for me this year, don’t know why. Same bed and seeds as last year but they were not good this year.

Planted a feed stocks of corn for the first time this year but think I got them in too late to produce anything.

Try some horse manure tea

Sent from Hoskey Hills

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
5:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Mike. Tomatoes seem to do real well the two places I have them planted. That’s the first edible pepper I’ve had in 3 years of trying, finally found the right spot in the yard.

Radishes didn’t do well for me this year, don’t know why. Same bed and seeds as last year but they were not good this year.

Planted a feed stocks of corn for the first time this year but think I got them in too late to produce anything.

Nice produce. I rotate crops and try to plant as early as possible. We get powdery mildew pretty bad on the cucumbers and squash, then it spreads to other plants.

Depending on your soil type, a little sulfur and pot ash mixed into the soil helps. I compost and use sheep poop that has composted for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.