Reaction score
Country flag
Seems a little unfair there Dave how long has your road been unsealed for
Always my elderly neighbors
Family built it in the 1800s early 1900s
I guess
But it was taken over by the state road
Decade's ago
They usually half assed took care of it.
We don't expect paving
Just the occasional grading
And ditchline scraping.
As well as cutting high brush from the road.
When i moved here 5 year's ago
I spoke with the superintendent or whatever.
And they fixed it
Neighbors have been calling.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By adult beverages you mean tea with caffeine then yes. Haven't had any alcohol since December, yeah adulting and being responsible is a *b-word.
Well chit good for you Wayne. Congrats on being sober. I have lost track how long it's been for me. I think it has been 8 years, or maybe longer.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
038 Mag is one heavy sumbich.

Had one here for a while, some crazy local gave me $150.00 for it. I was extactic to see it go down the road... even if it was making his truck list to one side. Lol
But it did say "Magnum" on it...

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
5:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Had one here for a while, some crazy local gave me $150.00 for it. I was extactic to see it go down the road... even if it was making his truck list to one side. Lol
But it did say "Magnum" on it...
Could have sold it for triple the price if it had the super magnum sticker. lmao

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well chit good for you Wayne. Congrats on being sober. I have lost track how long it's been for me. I think it has been 8 years, or maybe longer.

Oh I'm not trying to stay sober it's just finding free time for me has been nonexistent lately. If I stop moving I fall sleep quick these days.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening fellas. So, today while my grandson is playing baseball I get a notification that there is chainsaws for sale on the local craigslist. I look at it and 1 is a Husky 350, a Craftsman something and a Homelite something. I call the guy and he says please take all 3 for $15.00. I think score! I tell him I will be there tomorrow morning to get them. Then tonight I get a call from him that his son saw the ad and called him to tell him that the Husky was his! Wtf! Still might get the other 2 but not making a special trip 1 hour each way. On a good note we won today and are still alive in the District Tournament.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By adult beverages you mean tea with caffeine then yes. Haven't had any alcohol since December, yeah adulting and being responsible is a *b-word.

Oh I'm not trying to stay sober it's just finding free time for me has been nonexistent lately. If I stop moving I fall sleep quick these days.

Here I was thinking you were being a good wife and not drinking while pregnant and now you’re telling us you’re just too lazy? WTF dude???

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was the best sad day ever today. We had Mom’s memorial service and while it is still a sad occasion it was a great day.

Ceremony and service were perfect and we got to spend time with friends and family that love us and loved her.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Tor.
Been dry x the last month or so. The Corn is right on the edge of drying up. Second crop hay is not coming much at all.
I know a lot of guys already scrambling to get enough feed for the winter.
They are buying up anything they can get their hands on.
we used to have huge area build on drained marsh areas Brian, they where a disaster when we had a wet summer but they provided huge amount grass, farmers left them areas 20 years ago due they could pick between them drained marsh areas and fields build on top of river sand, it's the last area who is bone dry nowadays.
Right now they probleby regret their choice.
There is already a queue for the slaughterhouses, and we are not in August yet...

Good morning Tor hope your Saturday is going well today
my saturday was good Todd, did a newbie mistake on my last build (350), there is an oil screen I had forgot to torque :D
How was your saturday Todd?

Status
Not open for further replies.