USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening Jason. How are you tonight?
Doing good Mike. Ate a whole rotisserie chicken a little while ago, made a couple sides...fat and happy. Knocked it all down with about a gal of milk. Watching the Braves til about 10 then hit the rack. How 'bout you buddy?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Doing good Mike. Ate a whole rotisserie chicken a little while ago, made a couple sides...fat and happy. Knocked it all down with about a gal of milk. Watching the Braves til about 10 then hit the rack. How 'bout you buddy?
Doing pretty good. Just relaxing with the kids.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
10:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just curious, what's the difference between a
pro mac 10-10 and just a mac 10-10?

Biggest to me is the electronic ignition. The carb is different, the side cover is like a 700 going over the muffler, might be a few cc's more if memory serves but don't hold me to that one. More power at any rate, not that the 10-10 was a bad saw, they can pull way outside they're weight class, the Pro Mac is just a betterer/modern version.

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
11:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Biggest to me is the electronic ignition. The carb is different, the side cover is like a 700 going over the muffler, might be a few cc's more if memory serves but don't hold me to that one. More power at any rate, not that the 10-10 was a bad saw, they can pull way outside they're weight class, the Pro Mac is just a betterer/modern version.
Good to know. Thanks Steve.
I've got a 10-10 somewhere. I'm not sure if it's a pro or not. I'll have to dig it out and have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.