Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One last trip to the Martial Arts studio with Elliott. After this we are taking a break until after Christmas.

How's everyone doing (other than Steve, we know how he's doing...)?

We had are boys doing Martial arts for a while too. Some people should have there kids taken away is all I'm saying about that.

And I'm at work being a dick to everyone. No particular reason why either.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had are boys doing Martial arts for a while too. Some people should have there kids taken away is all I'm saying about that.

And I'm at work being a dick to everyone. No particular reason why either.
Tensions were high on our jobsite today
Everyone walking around wanting to whoop ass all damn day. Maybe tomorrow will be a little calmer.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like crew vs crew? Or I'm gonna break the pencil neck engineer in two?
I run a small crew and we needed to borrow some tools from another group of our guys. Other foreman thinks he owns everything on the entire job. Just had dinner with him last night and today I wanted to put his mouth over a curb and kick him in the back of the head. Or something like that.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I run a small crew and we needed to borrow some tools from another group of our guys. Other foreman thinks he owns everything on the entire job. Just had dinner with him last night and today I wanted to put his mouth over a curb and kick him in the back of the head. Or something like that.
Now thats what I'm talking about! Or on days that I have like that I feel like an industry accident is around the corner.

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just finished some pizza for dinner and cleaned up the kitchen. The wife stayed home from work today and has a bad cold. I hope she keeps that to herself. I may be on the couch tonight to avoid contamination. LOL
Good luck with that the kid was first wife then me.chit went full circle

Status
Not open for further replies.