Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 93434
Thoughts/guesses
FW was 409 grams. Now it's 375 grams. Might take a bit more off yet.
Funny that back in the Motocross days guys went heavier on the flywheels for woods racing.. The extra inertia made it easier to lug them in the nasty stuff and cut down on excessive wheel spin

Canadian farm boy

“Normal” people scare me.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny that back in the Motocross days guys went heavier on the flywheels for woods racing.. The extra inertia made it easier to lug them in the nasty stuff and cut down on excessive wheel spin
For a work saw I would pick the heavier FW too. This ain't gonna be no work saw;)

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

If you get crazy on the timing duration, they get boggy. Lightening the flywheel helps em spool up.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I decided yesterday enough was enough for me and took the day off. Seemed that the harder I push the worse everything is going. Hung on the teeter tipper, made some good meals, even watched a little TV and left my computer off. Even took a ride on my motorcycle to help cleanse my soul, haven't even been able to lift my leg over the saddle for weeks now. Awoke early this morning feeling great. Guess a fella needs a day of rest now and then too.

Hope you're able to figure out what is ailing you real soon, until then take good care of yourself.

Thanks man
You too
This gettin old sucks [emoji35]

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
739-jpeg.93433