Status
Not open for further replies.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
She works at a behavioral clinic crisis house so she prefers nights because there a little more chilled at night. Day time there is bat *s-word crazy!
I hear ya brother, gotcha! (prayers for that young lady) It takes a special heart and soul to care for those folks. Mental illness is usually ignored, but is very serious illness.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hear ya brother, gotcha! (prayers for that young lady) It takes a special heart and soul to care for those folks. Mental illness is usually ignored, but is very serious illness.
Thanks. And I know I couldn't do it. Bad thing is about 95% of them are self induced problem cause of drugs.

expert of nothing

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks. And I know I couldn't do it. Bad thing is about 95% of them are self induced problem cause of drugs.
That's sad, :( It's all around us. Good folks trying to escape tough situations. And things just get out of hand.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
4:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's sad, :( It's all around us. Good folks trying to escape tough situations. And things just get out of hand.
Its sad but she see so many repeat clients its unbelievable. Alot of th don't want help there playing the system. All they have to do is say they're going to harm themselves and they're let in and get there clothes washed and more or less dry out for three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.