Not open for further replies.

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
12:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the other day my brother in law and sister asked if we wanted to go out on their new boat. Reluctantly I said yes, I am not a big fan of water or boats.

He stops and hops of the seat and tells me to drive.
I now live boats :D. I could get myself into a lot of trouble with that something like that :D
He ended up talking over once we got to the big lake, I was really bummed.
The big lake had 5-7' waves and I asked how she does wave jumping, he told me he has never tried. And he didn't seem to keen on the idea of trying either :(

At one point were cruising along and we noticed the sheriff boat in the distance looking at us through their bino's. The next thing we knew they were hauling ass right to us..... They pull up alongside of us and the officer looks real mad, he pulls out his citation book and starts writing. He then called the kids over and handed each of them a yellow slip of what looked to be a ticket. I was getting pissed cause he wasn't saying anything and then he had the kids come over to him. I didn't know what to think.

When the kids came up to him he told them that he was giving them a ticket for a free ice cream cone because they were all wearing their life jackets.

That made Eli's day.
There are 4 groups of people that Eli looks up to.
Marines
Fireman
Paramedic's/EMT'S
And police officers

He was ticked pink that he got to talk to a police officer and that he got free ice-cream from a police officer.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
11:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So the other day my brother in law and sister asked if we wanted to go out on their new boat. Reluctantly I said yes, I am not a big fan of water or boats.

He stops and hops of the seat and tells me to drive.
I now live boats :D. I could get myself into a lot of trouble with that something like that :D
He ended up talking over once we got to the big lake, I was really bummed.
The big lake had 5-7' waves and I asked how she does wave jumping, he told me he has never tried. And he didn't seem to keen on the idea of trying either :(

At one point were cruising along and we noticed the sheriff boat in the distance looking at us through their bino's. The next thing we knew they were hauling ass right to us..... They pull up alongside of us and the officer looks real mad, he pulls out his citation book and starts writing. He then called the kids over and handed each of them a yellow slip of what looked to be a ticket. I was getting pissed cause he wasn't saying anything and then he had the kids come over to him. I didn't know what to think.

When the kids came up to him he told them that he was giving them a ticket for a free ice cream cone because they were all wearing their life jackets.

That made Eli's day.
There are 4 groups of people that Eli looks up to.
Marines
Fireman
Paramedic's/EMT'S
And police officers

He was ticked pink that he got to talk to a police officer and that he got free ice-cream from a police officer.
Boats are cool but holy crap there costly. And glad to hear about the life jacket reward

Status
Not open for further replies.