NOT for hauling firewood

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How about them fancy tires? Waste of a good dually. If you ain't handy, better be handsome!!

035.jpg

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe that's why he took the tires off and put tacos back on. He wanted to use his 3-in-one hitch? No need for a drop if it's only 16" off the ground

Workshop

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:03 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got 2 SUV's and 4 trucks. Only reason I have the 2 is to haul around the granddaughters. I use my trucks AS trucks. I see these lowered things going down the road with no sidewall tires on them and think "why"?

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
80% of the guys that own trucks, don't need or use their trucks as they were intended. Its SPC- (Small P#nis Compensation). The truck is not the tool, the driver is.

Evanrude

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The sissification of trucks is evident by what you see on the road. Most the trucks running around here are 4.5' beds with massive cabs. No one who uses a truck as a truck is buying a 4.5' bed. I remember the old Lincoln Town Cars having damn near that much in truck space.

When people are paying the price for the new trucks, they're probably afraid to use them. For instance I looked at an F-150 one night at a local dealership, sticker was over $60k and it wasn't even the platinum trim. I about *s-word my pants.

KenJax Tree

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
80% of the guys that own trucks, don't need or use their trucks as they were intended. Its SPC- (Small P#nis Compensation). The truck is not the tool, the driver is.

I know guys with chain saws like that[emoji23][emoji23]

Sorry Steven you left the door open for that one bro[emoji23]

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My truck has a short bed and a three ball hitch It tows all the time the drop is better but it is nice when pulling my boat the truck height makes unloading and loading easier I have the four door dodge hemi I am a farmer and I keep stuff in the back. A truck can be used hard with a short bed I have a beater Toyota pickup that I drive daily but that little guy can't be towing much It can go basically anywhere though I just had to disagree for somthn to do