SOLD Not Available At This Time

Trader history (0)

shorthunter

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Getting ready to move, going to be posting up several saws in the next few weeks.

This is a Husqvarna 372xp that was ported by a guy down in southern Missouri. I have put three tanks of fuel through it and can say that it starts, idles, oils and runs like it should. The only issue I have found is the fact that it leaks bar oil on the shop floor, guessing that it has an old pickup line.

I think this would be a good GTG saw with a bigger carb.

$700 plus shipping

IMG_20180501_144809.jpg IMG_20180501_144823.jpg IMG_20180501_144816.jpg IMG_20180501_144846.jpg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
1:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ported by awol I’m guessing?

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any videos of it running? Is it a all rpm kinda jms build or does it have a lil torque to it? Did he send any pics of his work on your saws cylinder? I worry guys may have trouble selling his saws.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ive run a handful of jasons saws. All were good runners, some had been checked over after very little fuel, a couple had seen quite a few tanks of fuel without being taken apart. Thats the problem, its sort of a crapshoot. Everything ive heard, many of the ones that failed under use happened pretty quickly. Pics of the top end would probably help alleviate any concerns, as there would certainly be evidence of the base being out of square after a few tanks of fuel. I know of at least a few that didnt make it beyond 1 or 2 tanks of fuel before they would no longer start. Not trying to bomb ur thread brandon, just my experience w his stuff.

shorthunter

Super OPE Member
Local time
12:59 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ive run a handful of jasons saws. All were good runners, some had been checked over after very little fuel, a couple had seen quite a few tanks of fuel without being taken apart. Thats the problem, its sort of a crapshoot. Everything ive heard, many of the ones that failed under use happened pretty quickly. Pics of the top end would probably help alleviate any concerns, as there would certainly be evidence of the base being out of square after a few tanks of fuel. I know of at least a few that didnt make it beyond 1 or 2 tanks of fuel before they would no longer start. Not trying to bomb ur thread brandon, just my experience w his stuff.

I may pull the top end just to verify condition, wouldn't hurt to do a bit more grinding anyway

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may pull the top end just to verify condition, wouldn't hurt to do a bit more grinding anyway
The cylinder base on the build link you provided.. :oops:
Not trying to kill your post but I can't imagine anyone here would buy a JMS saw that wasn't gone over by a trusted builder. Just my .02.