Trader history (0)

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Never ever would have considered doing this, but I’m listing my nos 288xp. Brand new, made in Sweden, not Brazil. It’s been in a box for as long as I’ve had it. I have the tags and owners manual, and tool kit. I really don’t want to sell it, but I desperately need the money. I haven’t worked in over a month, have temp custody of my kids, And am solely focused on getting them the help they need. I truly will regret selling this, but right now, it’s necessary.

I need $1400.00 for it.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can’t even put it in to words. It is a nightmare. It’s very serious, I can’t divulge any of it though.
Sorry to hear this
I hope for the best.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can’t like this. Wish I had the extra cash to throw at this. I’d be happy to purchase it...just To hang on to it for you if the time came you wanted it back. Thoughts are with you and your family.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Can’t like this. Wish I had the extra cash to throw at this. I’d be happy to purchase it...just To hang on to it for you if the time came you wanted it back. Thoughts are with you and your family.

I really appreciate that idea. I don't want to sell this saw. its my favorite model of over 50 ported saws Ive owned- I like my mmws288 the best. I had hoped to work this one up some day, but right now- i need the money.

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys, no photo shoot. I pulled it from the box and took pics. Left the dust on it. There is not a flaw on the saw. It is perfect. Then it went back in the box. Nos Husqvarna 288xp clutch side.jpgNos Husqvarna 288xp front case.jpgNos Husqvarna 288xp recoil.jpg

Attachments

• Nos Husqvarna 288 serial 2.jpg
    Nos Husqvarna 288 serial 2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 71