Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas -

Trying to keep my 038 Mag all OEM/NOS. Looking for a NOS tank. One on it is functional, just faded and beat up.

Also have a 041 that I want to convert to 041 Super. I'm guessing it's basically a jug and piston swap, but if there's anything else to it (carb? muffler?) I'll want those bits, too. NOS or OEM is fine on the jug. Piston would have to be NOS or perfect used.

Thanks,

Scott

how57

It’s a city! Not a smoke!
Local time
4:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas -

Trying to keep my 038 Mag all OEM/NOS. Looking for a NOS tank. One on it is functional, just faded and beat up.

Also have a 041 that I want to convert to 041 Super. I'm guessing it's basically a jug and piston swap, but if there's anything else to it (carb? muffler?) I'll want those bits, too. NOS or OEM is fine on the jug. Piston would have to be NOS or perfect used.

Thanks,

Scott
I have a used piston and cylinder off a 041 super. I have the cylinder studs also. image.jpgimage.jpg

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just helped another fellow make this conversion.

Besides the P&C and studs, the muffler and gasket are different and a different base gasket

bulletpruf

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just helped another fellow make this conversion.

Besides the P&C and studs, the muffler and gasket are different and a different base gasket

Thanks, that's good info. I'll probably do a muffler mod on the stock muffler, but will have to find some pics of the Super muffler first. And base gasket delete is likely so different gasket is not a problem.

Scott

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, that's good info. I'll probably do a muffler mod on the stock muffler, but will have to find some pics of the Super muffler first. And base gasket delete is likely so different gasket is not a problem.

Scott

Scott....The bolt pattern where the muffler bolts to the cylinder is wider on the Super....Totally different muffler, FYI.