Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mike running the three black hybrids, I don't know which is which or what chain they were running, so if you guys can help I w
I'll edit the vid.

First part of the ms661 hoedown/showdown/rubdown -
I think Gunner said he had never run a ported MS661 before, he had an expression of pure delight of his face.
He seemed a little timid at first but that changed as he realized how much you can really lean on a good ported saw.
I will try to get the rest of the ms661 same chain vids uploaded today. Lots of other stuff as well, just takes a little time to edit out the dead air

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dollar races are a blast, even though i suck so much the tree actually filed a restraining order against me :)
A local long time logger, Tim, came over and shared his videos of the dollar race with me afterwards, pointing out all the things i did wrong over and over, 8 seconds at a time.
He said he has been cutting for 35 years and never thought to play with a chainsaw the way we were doing, he plans to come next year and bring along his @huskihl 390.

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
4:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can't say what happened in the whole sequence but from the picture provided both of Scott's hands are visible. Unless Redfin stores his nuts halfway to his knees Scott's hands are clear. Just saying!

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mike running the three black hybrids, I don't know which is which or what chain they were running, so if you guys can help I w
I'll edit the vid.

First part of the ms661 hoedown/showdown/rubdown -
I think Gunner said he had never run a ported MS661 before, he had an expression of pure delight of his face.
He seemed a little timid at first but that changed as he realized how much you can really lean on a good ported saw.
I will try to get the rest of the ms661 same chain vids uploaded today. Lots of other stuff as well, just takes a little time to edit out the dead air
High breads were mine, Mikes, Dalls.