Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While all this is going on in the Northeast, I’m in Norway due to my dad passing away. Winter here has been way milder than CT.
In my house in CT the furnace has stopped running 3 times while I’ve been here since late November, and my friends have gotten it going again each time. Last time they had a professional come in and take a look and replace a few things. I’m crossing fingers, toes and anything possible in hopes of it not quitting on me.
I can’t say I’m jealous of the weather in the NE right now, but I guess I’ll get my share of it this coming Monday, when I return.
Also, I’m very fortunate to have such good friends who go above and beyond to help me out while I’m here. Without them my house would have been a solid block of ice by now.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your Dad’s passing Sondre. Hope everything’s going alright.

SOS Ridgerider

Muffler Modded Member
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about your Dad Sondre. My condolances to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your Dad’s passing Sondre. Hope everything’s going alright.
Thanks guys. He died in a good way, if that’s a thing. He had lots of medical issues, all heart related. He literally died with his shoes on, and just fell asleep peacefully downstairs at home.
I hope, when it’s my turn, that I’m as lucky as him. The whole being kept artificially alive ain’t my thing.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While all this is going on in the Northeast, I’m in Norway due to my dad passing away. Winter here has been way milder than CT.
In my house in CT the furnace has stopped running 3 times while I’ve been here since late November, and my friends have gotten it going again each time. Last time they had a professional come in and take a look and replace a few things. I’m crossing fingers, toes and anything possible in hopes of it not quitting on me.
I can’t say I’m jealous of the weather in the NE right now, but I guess I’ll get my share of it this coming Monday, when I return.
Also, I’m very fortunate to have such good friends who go above and beyond to help me out while I’m here. Without them my house would have been a solid block of ice by now.

I’m not far if you need anything Sondre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup. More here. It's a coastal blizzard. Lol

Same here in North Branford though it's really hard to tell with the wind blowing everything around. Sounds like a 747 at full throttle parked in my driveway.

Very hard to tell with all the drifting
Mark you are only like 35-40 min from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk