WANTED Nintendo Nes

Trader history (0)

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Looking for a Nintendo nes gaming system. The old Nintendo not the new classic mini. Prefer a working system with controllers but will consider a non working or needs work unit. Thank you.

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I know a guy. What is your budget? You can PM if you choose.

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Called a local electronics store today. They have them starting @ $65 with no games. Game cartridges aren't important to me as I plan on buying one of the 500 in 1 cartridges.
So factoring in shipping I don't know if I'll find a better deal than the local store.

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
True. You should go support your local business!

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I bought the local one. Installed a new pin connector and disabled the lock out chip. Works great but someone had been inside of it before. I also purchased a good looking back up console from eBay just in case.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have an old nes from when I was a kid and the games don't always work. I need to get it fix. How does a guy install a new pin connector

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Installing the new connecter and disabling the lock out is very easy. 20 minutes max.
The important part is EVERY game you put in the new connector has to be cleaned and stay clean. The games are simple to clean as well.
The seller I bought the new connector from also provides a screw driver to open the game cartridges and an eraser to clean the contacts on the games.
He includes good instructions but videos can be found on YouTube.

Let me know if you want the sellers info.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Installing the new connecter and disabling the lock out is very easy. 20 minutes max.
The important part is EVERY game you put in the new connector has to be cleaned and stay clean. The games are simple to clean as well.
The seller I bought the new connector from also provides a screw driver to open the game cartridges and an eraser to clean the contacts on the games.
He includes good instructions but videos can be found on YouTube.

Let me know if you want the sellers info.

Please pm me the info if you would

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you *s-wording me?!?! Check it out man its a classic!

Once I get my old nes uo and running I may have to buy it to check it out. I should order the parts this weekend since I'm still off work next week and have time to do things like that.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fyi, i got w @shawn022 and bought parts from the seller he suggested. Swapped out the 72-pin connector, cleaned some games up and system has worked flawlessly since then. Also disabled the lockout chip, which is easy. Good times, thanks shawn!

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
No problem. We've put a few hours on the one I fixed up and it has been perfect. Not bad for 30 year old electronics. Lol. I did have to rebuild one of the controllers with a new set of the contact pads bought from the same seller I had purchased the pin connector.

shawn022

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As for the 500 in 1 cartridge. They can be found on eBay. I have not purchased one yet nor have I heard any reviews about them.
The seller I used for the pin connector was culsams nes store.