Trader history (0)

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Selling this very nice condition 026. I've owned it for a number of years but haven't used it all that much as I have, ahem, other saws too. It's one of four 026 saws I own. (all runners)
As far as I know, this saw is all original. The cylinder is oem and I'm not aware of any aftermarket parts on it. I bought it from the original owner.
I am selling it power head only. If someone needs/wants a bar, I can include one for an additional amount.
The saw has a rim/drum set up and currently has a .325 rim (as it should)
I checked the piston through the exhaust port and it's clean.
I usually don't check compression on good running saws but just knew someone would ask me what it was, so I checked it. Shows 161 psi.
Note in pics the sealant on the air filter. There were some perforations so I plugged them with Ultra Copper. Works fine that way.
The price is $250.00 firm PHO, buyer pays actual shipping costs (USPS or UPS whichever is cheaper). I will pack the saw very well and it will arrive in good condition. Paypal friends/family or usps money order. I will also accept a personal check if I know who you are.

Last edited:

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks real nice.
If it doesn't sell and you swing through here in a bit maybe you can bring it with :).
Good seller here.
GLWS,
Brett

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks real nice.
If it doesn't sell and you swing through here in a bit maybe you can bring it with :).
Good seller here.
GLWS,
Brett
If no one on the forum wants it, I'll put a bar on it and sell it locally. Just thought someone on here might like a nice example 026. I have another one I'll list on CL.

fearofpavement

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've got another good one I'm going to post up but not as pretty as this one. I intended to keep this one and did for nearly 5 years but I'm in the process of thinning out my stuff as I have too much of everything. Chainsaws are a part of that and even though I've really cut back on acquiring any, I've still got over 50 saws. But hey, I'm down to one tractor instead of four.