Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not gonna happen as long as the Chinese are making them. They're dishonest. They are able to make very nice stuff. And will.....at least for the first few. Then it turns to *s-word.

:stick:
When the only goal is to get the guy to quit poking you with that stick, what could possibly go wrong? :bash:

With the price advantage slowly going away, it should let room for other folks that do this for a living already a shot at the AM...well, a guy can dream can't he?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:stick:
When the only goal is to get the guy to quit poking you with that stick, what could possibly go wrong? :bash:

With the price advantage slowly going away, it should let room for other folks that do this for a living already a shot at the AM...well, a guy can dream can't he?

Seriously confused about what you are talking about.

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
046 and 064 are the same bore, there is a possibility we might do one in the future but our plate is pretty full right now
the 046 big bore would fit a 54mm CCC piston though
Oh ok. I'm learning. A 7900 is 54mm also... just thinkin... or maybe the 54mm is AM big bore cylinder...

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we finally received our Wiseco made CCC Racing MS660 and MS660 Big Bore pop up pistons today, they have been in development for more than 20 months now
View attachment 190868 View attachment 190869

AND... Saturday we got a new puppy, my first pet ever and super adorable
View attachment 190867

If anyone is looking for a performance piston let me know, most of the big bore version are already spoken for and we are about halfway presold on the 54mm standard as well
Dave
My sister has a couple of those20190629_141915.jpgThey must turn air into piss
As much as they spray her floor.
Don't have any big stihls just a 261

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Definitive Dave

How do think these slugs would fair on a big fat cs mill like mine or yours? Just asking because of the thin single ring
These were not designed for milling, they have a lighter piston with a thinner crown than stock to allow for more speed, I would not use them for milling, i think the additional prolonged severe heat cycle would be very likely to do bad things to your piston and cylinder
Dave

Last edited: