New MS362 Recipe

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So let's say someone theoretically had a MMWS 362 1.0 and wanted to upgrade to MMWS 2.0, should said person sell 1.0 and start over, or could 1.0 be upgraded for some jack?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So let's say someone theoretically had a MMWS 362 1.0 and wanted to upgrade to MMWS 2.0, should said person sell 1.0 and start over, or could 1.0 be upgraded for some jack?

Well......let's not get too far out ahead of the headlights.

Let's see how it compares to some other saws at the GTG.

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well......let's not get too far out ahead of the headlights.

Let's see how it compares to some other saws at the GTG.
I used mine today after some comments on another thread and some discussion we had. I can honestly say mine runs A LOT better now. I ran six tanks through it today on some mixed size stuff. I wonder if the Mtronic doesn't have to learn how to use that extra power. It was literally night and day from when we started to when I stopped today. I have another 20-25 trees to drop and top tomorrow. Maybe it wakes up even more.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used mine today after some comments on another thread and some discussion we had. I can honestly say mine runs A LOT better now. I ran six tanks through it today on some mixed size stuff. I wonder if the Mtronic doesn't have to learn how to use that extra power. It was literally night and day from when we started to when I stopped today. I have another 20-25 trees to drop and top tomorrow. Maybe it wakes up even more.

I wore the chain out on my stock 261 before it started really coming alive.