Country flag

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If you have any problems, let me know, I'll make sure that yours gets to you
Thanks what a legend :clap2:I went to the site they can't give me a freight cost to my address in Australia so I left it in the cart I have just received an email from them wondering why I haven't finished the transaction Iam not sure why they can't give me a freight cost:godsdrink0nw:

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks what a legend :clap2:I went to the site they can't give me a freight cost to my address in Australia so I left it in the cart I have just received an email from them wondering why I haven't finished the transaction Iam not sure why they can't give me a freight cost:godsdrink0nw:
I am not sure, but I can contact Joe tomorrow to find out if you want

CR500

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Any word on release date?

Sent from my non internal combustion device.

Max-Flow Filters

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score

We appreciate all the support that professional sawyers have given us over the years. It is hard to believe how long it has been since the first 064 kit was released. Times have changed and the cost of tooling has gone up 10X. We held off to assure that the 661 was going to be accepted by the industry so that there were enough of them sold to justify the cost. The trend is positive and even though it will take years, we are going ahead with the kit. In addition, because of the internet we have become aware of the need to try to make a more "stock" appearing cover. Prior to this we made a cover the keep the rain out, and kept the engineering and tooling as low as possible to bring the retail price down. As you can imagine, making something that is cosmetically up to the Stihl factory standard and that also flows high volumes of air is a challenge. With the help of some industry experts we are getting close and hope for June 1st availability, but this can change depending on field tests results.
You are always welcome to call us here at 541 826-8301 with questions or comments. Thank you, Joseph

Max-Flow Filters

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score

I'm sorry for any confusion. The website will not allow us to offer shipping rates to Australia. Please send any overseas request to us via the CONTACT US http://www.equiteemfg.com/contact/s section and we will respond.