High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New here

jaed.43725

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Just joined this forum. Looked like the best forum for people that know about outdoor power equipment. I am a novice with the stuff. But I tend to get older stuff as I feel its made better. I have a mid-90's (I think) John Deer (Echo 55EVL) chainsaw that runs great, and has lots of power. And I just picked up a late 80's Lawn Boy Scamp 2-cycle mower. It does either bag or mulch. Works good, but needs a few touches. As well as a much older mower with a 3.5 B&S engine, the deck says something about golden anniversary or something like that. I look forward to the expertise this forum has to offer.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
2:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just joined this forum. Looked like the best forum for people that know about outdoor power equipment. I am a novice with the stuff. But I tend to get older stuff as I feel its made better. I have a mid-90's (I think) John Deer (Echo 55EVL) chainsaw that runs great, and has lots of power. And I just picked up a late 80's Lawn Boy Scamp 2-cycle mower. It does either bag or mulch. Works good, but needs a few touches. As well as a much older mower with a 3.5 B&S engine, the deck says something about golden anniversary or something like that. I look forward to the expertise this forum has to offer.

Welcome!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Welcome brother

KZ1000

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Have you cut any trees with the Lawn Boy yet? We get into multi-purpose and mildly altered equipment. Welcome!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welcome to the site

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Glad to have you. Good bunch of folks here.

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just joined this forum. Looked like the best forum for people that know about outdoor power equipment. I am a novice with the stuff. But I tend to get older stuff as I feel it's made better. I have a mid-90's (I think) John Deer (Echo 55EVL) chainsaw that runs great, and has lots of power. And I just picked up a late 80's Lawn Boy Scamp 2-cycle mower. It does either bag or mulch. Works good, but needs a few touches. As well as a much older mower with a 3.5 B&S engine, the deck says something about golden anniversary or something like that. I look forward to the expertise this forum has to offer.
Older equipment tends to last and last. I have several vintage chain saws that refuse to die, and that includes Echo, McCulloch, and a Poulan 4000 back when Poulans were made well for professionals. One of my HomeLites is 60 years old and I started it last week. I really do like my Husky 61 that I believe was made in 1988. Today it ran like a soldier. I doubt it will ever wear out.

Welcome aboard!