WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey guys,

I'm Will and I'm new here. Joined not too long ago and figured I'd post to introduce myself. Started collecting about a year ago with a Stihl 051AV that I bought at a swap meet, went through completely and now it's my "big saw" for when I need power for big wood. My collection is about 30 saws and mostly Stihl, McCulloch, Homelite, Sears David Bradley, Poulan, Wright, and a Clinton. I'm going to upload a video of my collection to YouTube shortly and will post as a reply to this post. Also curious if there's any get togethers soon in the CT area.

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys.. here's the video of my collection, just to let you know it's 8 and a half minutes long!

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I definitely have CAD. What's BAD?

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I-50 complete for fifty bucks....You Suck!
Nice little shop, nice work on the saw.

Again....You SUCK

Haha I guess I do. So far I have I'd say about $60 into it. $5 for the saw, $45 for 24" and 30" bars with chains, and a cheapo Chinese HL Tillotson rebuild kit. I have a supply of Tygon fuel line that will go on it. Found an air filter and cover on eBay for it too. So with that I'm probably in it for $110

Last edited:

Fishnuts2

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:51 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like you're off to a good start! Make plans now as to where you will hide future acquisitions from the wife or significant other, as this disorder only grows!
Just sayin................

WillG

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like you're off to a good start! Make plans now as to where you will hide future acquisitions from the wife or significant other, as this disorder only grows!
Just sayin................
Haha I'm actually getting rid of my antique outboard motor collection to make more room for saws. When I buy saws I buy my girlfriend some makeup and she stays happy lol.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk