New designed Hyway 660 cylinder

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I also would like to see less intake (around 76) would be perfect for me. The exhaust would be way better is it was set up properly with no freeport. I like the concept of a performance minded off the shelf topend kit. If they used more reasonable port sizes and locations these could run so much harder with room to move them ports where you want them, without the intake getting way out of control. Thank you for working with hyway to hopefully steer them in the right direction.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I may have 4 more on the way. I've promised this first one to a friend already.
I would like to get give one a try to compare it to one of my 660s the ports are definitely maxed out on the entry why of intake and the outlet of the exhaust but I'm still seeing the same problem that Hyway and Meteor have on the exhaust port very flat on the top of the port but I'm sure me and a few others like me can make improvements to it just like most cylinders but still like to try one strait out of the box just to see how it would stack up against what I've done with several of cylinders I've worked over.

GlocknStihl

Derelict OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just noticed the OP is from Cana Virginia. I came through there several years ago.
Ever hear of a place called the "Hungry Farmer" (I believe was the name of the cafe?).
Like going to grandmas and her having a buffet!
Sorry for the derail.

Yes sir, they are still in business. I like getting the Stew Beef on Friday nights, and of course a whole coconut pie. My wife's Aunt has cooked there for years, and manages the kitchen.

GlocknStihl

Derelict OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would like to get give one a try to compare it to one of my 660s the ports are definitely maxed out on the entry why of intake and the outlet of the exhaust but I'm still seeing the same problem that Hyway and Meteor have on the exhaust port very flat on the top of the port but I'm sure me and a few others like me can make improvements to it just like most cylinders but still like to try one strait out of the box just to see how it would stack up against what I've done with several of cylinders I've worked over.

Go ahead and PM me so I can keep track of it and I'll see if I can get one to you.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was hoping that I could get the cylinder kit from him to put against one of my saws would be interesting to see how it would perform up against mine.