New business

Big1066ih

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I've done my own thing off and on since high school and have had several real jobs in between. I've always enjoyed doing my thing and decided now is the time so tomorrow I pick up my new adventure; '97 Peterbilt 357 tri axle dump truck. I know it's not really chainsaw related but I gather there's a fair amount of self employed fellers here so figured it'd be a good place to learn from other's experience. Figuring out all the paperwork and coming up with a system is what I look least forward to, any pointers?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
4:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I've done my own thing off and on since high school and have had several real jobs in between. I've always enjoyed doing my thing and decided now is the time so tomorrow I pick up my new adventure; '97 Peterbilt 357 tri axle dump truck. I know it's not really chainsaw related but I gather there's a fair amount of self employed fellers here so figured it'd be a good place to learn from other's experience. Figuring out all the paperwork and coming up with a system is what I look least forward to, any pointers?
Not much as far as pointers, but you started with a pretty good truck. Best of luck

Roadfxr

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow! That is a clean one. Congrats on your business.