High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

New 545/550xp saws

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
2:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Put the 20" on the 550 today and ran it a bit, really liked the way it balances out with the versa cut bar, I would typically not have tried this combo but I got a deal on 7 boxes of .325x .058 in Stihl RS at an auction and it was 81 do, hated to waste anymore then I had to so I went to 78 do with it, made 3 trips to get the bar, so my dealer GAVE me the bar today when it came in. My friend ran it , and he has a 562 and said he is gonna have one soon setup the same way, he is a very frugal guy, so I took that as a huge compliment.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I just fuelled it and put a bar and chain on it, the saw did the rest, I just reporting back my experience with it. I am not comparing it to anything else, feel free to report back your experiences with it, so we can all learn.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just fuelled it and put a bar and chain on it, the saw did the rest, I just reporting back my experience with it. I am not comparing it to anything else, feel free to report back your experiences with it, so we can all learn.

Fuelled just has one L

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's amazing what happens when a feller gets perturbed. Especially this feller.
Like I've said before, you're setting the example here.
Spot on in every way Bob.

He post was just an expression of his opinion, and shouldn't have needed a disclaimer to keep the thin skinned among us from getting their panties wadded. You know me....and you know walking around on egg shells ain't my style.
Seems you may be walking on eggshells :rolleyes:, or is it the panties thing o_O.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
's
Spot on in every way Bob.

He post was just an expression of his opinion, and shouldn't have needed a disclaimer to keep the thin skinned among us from getting their panties wadded. You know me....and you know walking around on egg shells ain't my style.

We might all be a little on edge right now. But @Johnmn "s post also showed us there's a way to expand a discussion without taking shots at what's already being discussed or the people doing it. And there was no preaching about he knows better and anyone who doesn't agree with him doesn't get it.

The reason most Husky vs Stihl deals go off the rails and get nasty is because of the guys who simply won't follow those basic rules of respect and courtesy. Criticizing a saw that you'd never buy anyway cause it's not "your brand" is not participating in the thread as much as an unnecessary shot across the bow of the other side. Comments like "I'd never buy that saw cause I don't like the way they designed the throttle link" from a guy who wouldn't buy that brand in a million years is awful transparent. That type of stuff is garbage.

And let's be honest, there are guys on both sides who enjoy stirring the pot. It's their intention to ignite some conflict and watch it blow up. Total BS, and what's more, they would never make those comments or act that way in person at a GTG, cause it's not cool to go around telling guys their saws are junk. Especially if they are bigger than you. But at home behind the keyboard, it's OK to act like a jerkoff. They those of us who'd rather not deal with this crap get drawn into it to defend our turf and all hell breaks loose. And people like me and Dallas who would never otherwise have cross words are slugging it out like we did a couple weeks ago.

It ain't hard. Respect the other member and what he runs. Don't take shots at someone else's saws and then be surprised when he doesn't like your comment. Don't preach that you got it all figured out. Don't pound on people who don't agree with you. They are entitled to think for themselves. Post the same way you'd be talking with each other face to face, cause there's more mutual respect vs throwing out a comment to someone who lives 5 states away. Bad habits get bad results. For the forum to get better, all we gotta do is treat each other better.