legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
aw fudge.
Yeah, I scanned the text in the link and then thought... well were the flip is the image?
Since I don't allow scripts from unfamiliar sites, I had to right click and view image. (I've come to hate the use of cdn "content delivery network" and Cloudflare challenges for this very reason)
Buy the time I dragged the image back & forth, I had forgotten the mention of the 250 GP racer.

sucks to be me with my ADD huh. :^(

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was watching those videos a couple of days ago as well, it was cool to see and a great idea. To me it’s more of a bandade for bad port layout, with sub-exaust or triple port exhaust layout you can achieve a near 180°port width of desired. And not haveing the wrist pin hole is only for short circuiting the transfer ports out the wide exhaust, the gain is probably minimal, but would be fun to try! The threaded crown without a mechanical stop would bother me, i can see it coming apart! It would be interesting to se was a modern port layout would do on a saw with a can muffler. I remember a mx action test years ago that tested pipe dents, and they took a 50 hp 250 and it made 13hp with the pipe removed!

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wonder if anyone makes rings with overlapping ends