High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

HOMELITE Need some help with Homelite C52

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
11:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The long and the short of it is I am not well versed in "homelite" and thus require assistance...Trying to help a friend who has helped me out a few times or I would have politely walked away. We have a C52 with a NO spark situation and would love to find a manual to guide us through its troubleshooting and tips would be very much appreciated. @Hinerman @Lee H @jacob j. anybody else like the old iron ?

Angelo

Last edited:

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
11:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The long and the short of it is I am not well versed in "homelite" and thus require assistance...Trying to help a friend who has helped me out a few times or I would have politely walked away. We have a C52 with a NO spark situation and would love to find a manual to guide us through its troubleshooting and tips would be very much appreciated. @Hinerman @Lee H @jacob j. anybody else like the old iron ?

Angelo

First thing I do is remove the points and clean or replace. If cleaning I use 220 grit wet dry sand paper on a piece of glass.
Get the contacts good and smooth. I then go to 400 and 800 grit. Reinstall and gap to .015