High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My son

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
7:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
He walked in with first firearm he'd ever purchased yesterday. A .357 Henry lever action.
There might still be some hope for the younger generation. He had mentioned that he'd bought something I might like, but I had no idea till yesterday. I couldn't be more proud of him.
:thumbup:

SawSeeker

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He walked in with first firearm he'd ever purchased yesterday. A .357 Henry lever action.
There might still be some hope for the younger generation. He had mentioned that he'd bought something I might like, but I had no idea till yesterday. I couldn't be more proud of him.
[emoji106]
.357 is a great choice in that rifle! If you would have said he picked it up in. 41 mag I would try to adopt! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'm proud too!!

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Back in 1998, I bought a like new Marlin 1894 .357. I was 19 and it was the first gun I ever filled out a yellow form on. Cost me a whopping $250.00 which was a lot considering I was making $7.50 an hour at the time. The shop owner said no one was interested in it because it was not a .30-30!

Still got that little carbine and it shoots great. Haven't replaced a thing on it other than add a Lyman 66 receiver sight and white bead front.

Cigmaker

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back in 1998, I bought a like new Marlin 1894 .357. I was 19 and it was the first gun I ever filled out a yellow form on. Cost me a whopping $250.00 which was a lot considering I was making $7.50 an hour at the time. The shop owner said no one was interested in it because it was not a .30-30!

Still got that little carbine and it shoots great. Haven't replaced a thing on it other than add a Lyman 66 receiver sight and white bead front.

I made the same thing in 2002 working at a feed and seed store. Wages are definitely not keeping up is my point. I'm lucky and found a good job in the area but many aren't so lucky.

FergusonTO35

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have two college degrees and my day job doesn't even crack 30k a year. But the benefits are great and I really love what I do so I'm not complaining. My gun and OPE collection keeps growing so I must be doing something right!