High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My seal puller

BGE541

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Home made :) seen similar things around before but it works well and got the bent screwdriver for free so why not...

Thoughts?

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
6:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
005-6.jpg

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I get a stubborn seal I put a pair of heavy vice grips around the shaft (loose so it doesn't touch the screwdriver shaft) and use it like a little slide hammer. Works well.
I suppose you could slip a heavy socket over the shaft before you bury the tip of the screwdriver in the seal.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I get a stubborn seal I put a pair of heavy vice grips around the shaft (loose so it doesn't touch the screwdriver shaft) and use it like a little slide hammer. Works well.
I suppose you could slip a heavy socket over the shaft before you bury the tip of the screwdriver in the seal.

Two great ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

northwest saws

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like im reviving an old thread. I made a seal puller out of an old screw driver similar to ones posted above. Any seals that I can't get with it I just use the "screw" method. Has anyone used the Stihl seal puller tool? I've given it some thought but it's also going to cost some bucks and I'm not too convinced that it's real effective.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I have the stihl seal tool and really am Luke warm on it. I would love to see how the "jaws" are properly shoved/driven/hammered under the lips because I ain't getting them under unless I hammer the chit out of the tool. Every video I've seen just shows how easy they come out once in place....yet nobody shows how to apply the tool. Oh well.

backhoelover

SERVICE MANUAL MASTER
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have the stihl seal tool and really am Luke warm on it. I would love to see how the "jaws" are properly shoved/driven/hammered under the lips because I ain't getting them under unless I hammer the chit out of the tool. Every video I've seen just shows how easy they come out once in place....yet nobody shows how to apply the tool. Oh well.

I love mine
what have you pulled seals on so far. FYI the larger adapter are for pulling av bushing and holding sumo together also for press vac testing 088 etc.The 3.1 is going to be your go to for seals. Also have to tap the seal with tool before pulling. You might already know this