High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

My most recent barn find, and also my first OPE post!!!!

smcrow

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Being this is my first post in the OPE forum i thought i would make it a good one!!! Just wanted to brag about my new to me Homelite 2100s barn find. Paid $200 shipped came with 30' roller nose and a Homelite bar cover. She has Great Compression, good spark and will fire on fuel pored down the carb. took a few Pics some of before i started to clean it up and some after. What i thought was a build up of gunk on the front of the take turned out to be someones weld job to patch it. Luckily for me there was one on ebay for $35. have a carb kit, intake gaskets and fuel likes all coming for it. so hopefully she will be a runner withing the next week. after i get her going i will break her down and fully clean it and restore it!!!!

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 130
  • H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 132
  • H3.jpg
    H3.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 128
  • H4.jpg
    H4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 122
  • H5.jpg
    H5.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 114

Drptrch

Coastal Fartknocker
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the welcome!!! i've been over on arboristsite for a while but for some reason just discovered OPE like last week....lol

35317e5ffa31d404c04a6bac3e25b885.jpg

Erik

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:26 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
First of all welcome .Secondly I won't comment on A-S . Thirdly that is a classic old growth saw,I have one myself and it's an S .It most likely just needs a carb refresh and it should do fine .These things sit unused for decades because the weight isn't justified because there are no more huge trees being harvested .It's a keeper though .

smcrow

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
First of all welcome .Secondly I won't comment on A-S . Thirdly that is a classic old growth saw,I have one myself and it's an S .It most likely just needs a carb refresh and it should do fine .These things sit unused for decades because the weight isn't justified because there are no more huge trees being harvested .It's a keeper though .
this one i plan on rebuilding the carb but will also need new fuel lines as well. old one inside the tank had dissolved over time...lol...also have a better tank coming for it as the front cover on the saw appears to have been welded to patch it

smcrow

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You got a really good deal on that awesome old beast.
yea i know, but for what its worth it will never leave my possession as the one i got rid of a long time ago was given to me by my father who got it from his father. so this one is replacing that one!!