Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ouch. I think your gunna have to hold out on her and tell her to use the shower head
That might be dangerous, I have a dang sexy shower-head.
Heck if she told me she really disliked chainsaws I would give em up, but after 27+ years we get along pretty well :)
I am lucky lucky man
Dave

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good laughs guys I needed that. Only thing that it hurts close to home. Wife pregnant and hasn't wanted it in a long time and who knows how long after.

redtractor

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good laughs guys I needed that. Only thing that it hurts close to home. Wife pregnant and hasn't wanted it in a long time and who knows how long after.
She probably blames you for the condition she's in, huh? Wait till labor pains hit. She'll start cursing at you for a few more things, too!

bikemike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That might be dangerous, I have a dang sexy shower-head.
Heck if she told me she really disliked chainsaws I would give em up, but after 27+ years we get along pretty well :)
I am lucky lucky man
Dave
I know how that goes. My wife and I prob are to do with kids. It's a yours mine and ours thing for kids. They are gunna be what makes us get a divorce

Jughead

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
so glad i ain't married.lol i like keeping it where i can walk off.i just take a break now and then and wonder how in the world a woman can put up with my big,hairy,redneck,disgruntled ass.never fails.if they want to get back with me they stalk and catch me in the beer store parking lot.
hey smokey just hang tough it'll take a little while.besides if you do the wild thang somebody be watchin.:risas3:

racerjohnbf

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hang in there man. Been there, done that. You six weeks mandatory wait after baby comes... and who knows how long til she's really back to normal.