Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tracy is a good friend of mine, and has been for well over twenty years. He dropped a pretty big limb on himself about a week ago. He was wearing a helmet, but the limb drove him face first into a stump. His nose was broken, and his skull was cracked above his eye. He had a concussion.....

I talked with his son one day last week, and he told me he was sure Tracy would be back on the saw by Monday......well that hasn't happened. I just spoke with him on the phone, and he's still laid up. He said his head looks about like a watermelon. He tried to tell me that in a day or two......y'all know how it is.

Tracy is a tough.......as tough as they come. He must be hurt pretty serious, but ain't one to show it. I'm asking for anyone that prays, to pray for his recovery, and for his safety once he gets back to work. If you ain't the praying type, just offer up some good thoughts for a working man and his family.

You guys that spend your days in the woods........be careful out there my friends. Things happen fast.

sgrizz

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tracy is a good friend of mine, and has been for well over twenty years. He dropped a pretty big limb on himself about a week ago. He was wearing a helmet, but the limb drove him face first into a stump. His nose was broken, and his skull was cracked above his eye. He had a concussion.....

I talked with his son one day last week, and he told me he was sure Tracy would be back on the saw by Monday......well that hasn't happened. I just spoke with him on the phone, and he's still laid up. He said his head looks about like a watermelon. He tried to tell me that in a day or two......y'all know how it is.

Tracy is a tough.......as tough as they come. He must be hurt pretty serious, but ain't one to show it. I'm asking for anyone that prays, to pray for his recovery, and for his safety once he gets back to work. If you ain't the praying type, just offer up some good thoughts for a working man and his family.

You guys that spend your days in the woods........be careful out there my friends. Things happen fast.
I will say a prayer for his speedy recovery. .

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
10:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Prayers sent! Yeah, we just had a climber come through the trauma unit that fell 25' out of a tree. Hes a paraplegic now. Had somebody come through the unit that was cutting limbs and one hit him in the head. He died. Not a truer statement than that Randy!!