ms880 clone

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So where's this so called Ms460 kit been looking and still 0.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think it's suppose to be at end of month.
Ok it's the end of the month and still no kit for the ms460 I think you should get in touch with this so called boss of whom ever and ask what's to the hold up and tell him they should have it out by now sense they already make the parts. Just saying.:abduct::drink9:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Why would you want a 460 kit when you can get a 440 kit and put a 460 top end on it??? (Hybrid :) )
Heveyer crank more torque and better oil pump and for as the 880 don't need one but might as well add one to the bunch. Lol. I do plan on building a hybrid but right now I am pretty happy with the standard 440 I've got it's a runner but I've been wanting to build another 460 but for myself not for someone else.lol

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I have a great running MOFO MS 460, both a MOFO and CFB Hybrids, an Asian Hybrid, and Asian Big Bore and two Asian 440 kits (not built yet) and OEM 460 and 046 cylinders and OEM pistons … so I guess I should be good for a while! (Actually have 6 OEM 460 pistons … I stocked up!!!).

I would guess that 460s will hold up better, and Hybrids provide better power to weight … but I may be wrong, the main bearings are all the same!

Anyway, they are all good (and I need to sell some saws!!!)

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well, I have a great running MOFO MS 460, both a MOFO and CFB Hybrids, an Asian Hybrid, and Asian Big Bore and two Asian 440 kits (not built yet) and OEM 460 and 046 cylinders and OEM pistons … so I guess I should be good for a while! (Actually have 6 OEM 460 pistons … I stocked up!!!).

I would guess that 460s will hold up better, and Hybrids provide better power to weight … but I may be wrong, the main bearings are all the same!

Anyway, they are all good (and I need to sell some saws!!!)
No you need more it's just the way it is.:risas3: oh somewhat back on the ms460 clone where is it? It's already October and still nothing.:abduct:

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I did some Looking on the huztl website. It looks like they've added alot of 460 parts but no kit. They have complete motors and other small parts.

I wonder what all would be missing for a complete kit
They've had the most of the parts for the 460 for several years now that's why I'm surprised they don't have the kit out buy now. I think who ever you were talking to about the new kits coming out on Facebook is full of it that's what I'm gathering who knows.

Absolution

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They've had the most of the parts for the 460 for several years now that's why I'm surprised they don't have the kit out buy now. I think who ever you were talking to about the new kits coming out on Facebook is full of it that's what I'm gathering who knows.

It's Manny, whether or not it's the owner of the company he still is a direct representation of farmertec. Recently Facebook hasnt been the best way to keep information because China has been cracking down on VPN services which they have to use since it's blocked in China.