MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pinto was *s-word like a Vega. DeLorean :facepalm:

Well, I put over 200,000 miles on mine (a 1980 station wagon), a lot of it going in and out of NYC (bumper to bumper w/plenty of pot holes).

The non power assist rack + pinion steering was flawless, and the non power disc brakes worked equally well. I often abused it by over loading it with wood.

Used to call it my 4 speed go cart. Always wanted to get a turbo coupe motor and a 5 speed in it, at 2,600 lbs, that would have been neat!

It was a very basic car, and did what I needed it to do. Plus, I could afford it (new). It was actually my first new car.

Evansaw

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.

Sorry to hear that

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My Vega was a 71' 2dr hatch/fast back or sumpin. Just fill it with oil and check the gas. The Green Monster had the ignition timing in some unknown zone. It ate starters and radiators, go figure. Solid mounted drive line with a tiny posi 3.50 rear. Great pit car. Roll it, no problem. Wiggle the timing belt back on fill with oil and off ya go. Straight steel bar shifter wif a powaglide. When you hit water it rained off the roof inside! Piney AC :cool:

I still have a clean manual steering box for one of those and some rally wheels 13":eek:.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She really did. But Glenda is heartbroken.

Very sorry sir. Our lives get attached to these pets. I stood and dug the grave of our Shepherd and watched my kids bawl their eyes out.
One the hardest things I've ever done as a grown man. Digging the grave was easier than watching my babies cry.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is horrible, I am sorry Randy. Yes you get attached to pets for me especially dogs. I had to put the dog in my avatar down Christmas Eve morning. Not the best way to start Christmas. He was 12

Glock37

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not going to be testing tonight fellers. I just got done burying my dog Felicia. She ran under the front wheel of my truck chasing the neighbor's dog. It crushed her hips and busted up her guts. Now......I still gotta go get some fresh gas.

So sorry too hear this Randy

Wow. Just wow

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sty57

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:10 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thats a tough deal, been there done that.
Sorry Randy

smokey7

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very sorry to hear about your loss of your furbaby. I had the very similar thing happen to me about 10 years ago. What messed me up the most was putting him out of missery myself because i didnt want and couldnt let him suffer the hour and half ride to the vet to get him put down. Probably tge best dog ive ever met.

deye223

AIR FUEL SPARK VROOOOOM
Local time
9:10 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you really wanna derail a thread, you gotta talk about guns, or boats, or gunboats, or titties.

Raise your hand if you like boats with guns and titties.

this is my gun
IMG_2293 (Medium).JPG

this is me in my little boat
IMG_4302 (Medium).JPG

and for the titties look left at my avatar :risas3: